Landscape gardeners Kingswood
Landscaping – Garden Design – Patios & Driveways
Fencing – Garden Maintenance
Welcome to Landscapers Kingswood – 01372-30034901372-300349
Our Kingswood landscapers and gardeners are experts in landscaping and gardening. We handle every aspect of high-quality landscaping and gardening. From patios and paving to garden decking and driveway installation to garden designing, we can provide a wide range of landscaping and gardening services. We can help you turn your garden into the best one in the area.
- Garden Design
- Garden Edging
- Garden Landscaping
- Garden Maintenance
- Lawn Care
- Retaining Walls
- Hedge Trimming
- Water Features
Landscape Gardeners Kingswood – We Design Dream Gardens
at Affordable Costs. Free Consultations, CALL US
Garden Design involves creating a plan for your outdoor space that takes into account your goals, preferences, and budget. A well-designed garden can enhance the beauty and functionality of your property while also increasing its value. Our landscaping professionals have the skills and expertise to create a customized garden design that suits your needs and brings your vision to life.
Every client site is different, and every garden is different. How you use your garden will differ from everyone else, so, your landscaped garden should reflect your personal preferences. With a burst of beauty and an alluring abundance of greenery, landscaping has many favourable benefits! As experts on landscaping, we can advise you on planting, positioning, how best to use your space, and technical advice on soil types, plants and seasonal flowering. Your landscaped garden will be custom designed for you and what you want to achieve. You and our designers will work together to create a uniquely designed garden that is suitable for you.
Garden edging involves creating a defined border around garden beds or other landscaped areas. Edging can help to keep soil and mulch in place, prevent weeds from encroaching on your plants, and add a neat and polished look to your outdoor space. We offer a variety of edging options, including concrete, stone, brick, and timber, to suit your preferences and needs.
Garden landscaping involves transforming your outdoor space into a functional and beautiful area that meets your needs and reflects your style. Our landscaping professionals can help you create a custom design that incorporates elements like trees, shrubs, flowers, and hardscaping features like paths, walls, and water features. We work with you to ensure that your landscaping project meets your goals and fits your budget.
Paving involves installing a durable and attractive surface for your outdoor space, such as a patio, walkway, or driveway. Our paving services include a wide range of materials, including concrete, asphalt, natural stone, and pavers. We can help you choose the right material for your needs and ensure that your paving project is installed properly and to your satisfaction.
A driveway is an important aspect of your property’s curb appeal and functionality. Our driveway services include a range of options, such as concrete, asphalt, and block paving. We can help you design and install a driveway that meets your needs and enhances the beauty of your property.
Garden maintenance involves ongoing care for your outdoor space, such as pruning, weeding, and fertilizing. Our maintenance services help to keep your garden looking its best year-round, so you can enjoy your outdoor space without the hassle of upkeep.
It can be hard work trying to keep your lawn healthy, vibrant, and free of weeds all year long. There’s weeding, aerating, mowing and seeding to do. If your time is short, it’s very easy for things to get out of hand quickly and why it’s a job for professionals. Having someone else taking care of these tasks allows you to do what you need to, and have a garden to relax in when you need to.
A lush and healthy lawn is an essential part of any outdoor space. Our lawn care services include mowing, fertilizing, aeration, and weed control. We can help you maintain a beautiful lawn that enhances the beauty and value of your property.
Our landscaping specialists provide lawn maintenance services on a regular basis so that you can keep your lawn looking its best, and enjoy you when you want. We take care of the jobs that you don’t have time for. A garden should be a place of relaxation, sanctuary and peace. Let us take care of your lawn. Call today.
Retaining walls are structures that are used to hold back soil and create level areas in sloping terrain. Our retaining wall services include design, installation, and maintenance. We can help you create a functional and attractive retaining wall that meets your needs and enhances the beauty of your property.
Hedges are an important aspect of many outdoor spaces, providing privacy, shade, and beauty. Our hedge trimming services include regular maintenance to keep your hedges looking their best. We can help you create a neat and polished look for your outdoor space with our hedge trimming services.
Your plants, flowers, and shrubs can survive the winter and emerge healthier in the spring if you trim your hedges seasonally. An overgrown hedge can shadow your other areas, reducing the light needed elsewhere. Regular hedge trimming promotes healthy roots, and potentially healthy soil below ground. In addition to our hedge trimming services, we also offer a wide range of gardening and care services, ranging from grass cutting to tree removal to fencing. Working on both domestic and commercial properties, Kingswood landscaping hedge trimming services provide physical barriers, privacy, and security for clients who want to maintain a natural environment. Unkempt hedges can be an eyesore, as well as starting to encroach on the rest of your border. Let us take care of it.
A patio is a popular outdoor feature that provides a functional and attractive area for entertaining, relaxing, and enjoying your outdoor space. Our patio services include a variety of materials, such as concrete, natural stone, and pavers. We can help you design and install a patio that meets your needs and enhances the beauty of your property.
We have built a strong reputation as patio and paving specialists in Kingswood. A gorgeous patio is an excellent addition to your home. We specialize in constructing patios and pavements of all sorts. If you are from Kingswood and want patio and paving services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
An expert in patio landscaping, we offer a huge range of paving effects, including slate, sandstone, granite, firestones, woodstones, and ragstones. You can turn your place into something wonderful with our paths, brickwork, and edging services.
Fencing is an important aspect of any outdoor space, providing privacy, security, and beauty. Our fencing services include a range of options, such as wood, vinyl, and aluminium. We can help you design and install a fence that meets your needs and enhances the beauty of your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do landscape gardeners charge UK?
The cost of hiring a landscape gardener in the UK can vary depending on several factors, including the scope of the project, the location of the garden, and the experience and qualifications of the gardener.
As a rough estimate, you can expect to pay anywhere between £20 to £50 per hour for the services of a professional landscape gardener. However, for larger projects, some gardeners may provide a quote for the entire job rather than charging an hourly rate.
It’s worth noting that the cost of materials and any additional fees, such as waste removal, may also be included in the overall cost of the project.
To get an accurate idea of how much your landscaping project might cost, it’s a good idea to get several quotes from different landscape gardeners and compare them.
What is the difference between a landscaper and a landscape gardener?
The terms “landscaper” and “landscape gardener” are often used interchangeably, but there is a slight difference in their meanings.
A landscaper is a professional who is involved in the design and construction of outdoor spaces such as gardens, parks, and commercial properties. They may work on large-scale projects that involve significant earthworks, hardscaping (such as paths, walls, and patios), and other aspects of outdoor construction.
A landscape gardener, on the other hand, is a professional who specializes in the maintenance and care of outdoor spaces, including gardens and lawns. They typically focus on tasks such as planting, pruning, lawn mowing, and general upkeep of outdoor spaces.
While there is some overlap between the two professions, landscapers tend to focus more on the construction and design aspects of outdoor spaces, while landscape gardeners focus on maintaining and enhancing the beauty and functionality of those spaces over time.
How do I choose a landscaper?
Choosing a landscaper can be a daunting task, but here are some tips that can help you make an informed decision:
- Determine your landscaping needs: Before choosing a landscaper, it’s important to determine exactly what you need. Do you want to create a new garden or improve an existing one? Are you looking for regular maintenance or a one-time project? Knowing your specific needs will help you narrow down your search.
- Look for experience and qualifications: It’s important to choose a landscaper who has the experience and qualifications necessary to do the job. Look for landscapers who are licensed, insured, and have a good track record of completing similar projects.
- Check reviews and references: Check online reviews and ask for references from previous clients. This will give you an idea of the landscaper’s quality of work and level of professionalism.
- Ask for a detailed quote: Ask for a detailed quote from the landscaper that includes all costs associated with the project. This will help you avoid any surprises later on.
- Communication is key: Choose a landscaper who communicates well and is responsive to your needs and questions. Good communication throughout the project is essential to ensure that your expectations are met.
- Consider the cost: While cost shouldn’t be the only factor when choosing a landscaper, it’s important to consider your budget. Choose a landscaper who offers fair and reasonable pricing without compromising on the quality of work.
By following these tips, you can find a reputable landscaper who will help you achieve your landscaping goals.
Does landscaping add value to a house UK?
Yes, landscaping can add value to a house in the UK. A well-designed and well-maintained garden can significantly enhance the overall appeal of a property and increase its value in the eyes of potential buyers. In fact, studies have shown that a well-landscaped garden can add between 5% to 15% to a property’s value.
Landscaping can also improve the functionality of outdoor spaces and create additional living areas, such as outdoor seating and dining areas, which can be particularly attractive to potential buyers.
However, it’s important to note that the value added by landscaping depends on several factors, including the quality of the design and construction, the size and condition of the garden, and the location of the property. Additionally, some landscaping features, such as swimming pools or elaborate water features, may not necessarily add value and may even be a deterrent to some buyers.
Ultimately, investing in quality landscaping can be a worthwhile investment for homeowners looking to improve the value of their property, but it’s important to carefully consider the specific needs and preferences of potential buyers in the local market.
Do you need planning permission to landscape a garden?
In most cases, you do not need planning permission to landscape a garden in the UK. However, there are some exceptions and regulations to be aware of:
- Protected areas: If your property is located in a protected area, such as a conservation area, National Park, or Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), there may be restrictions on what you can do to your garden. In some cases, you may need to obtain planning permission or seek advice from your local council.
- Significant changes to land levels: If your landscaping project involves significant changes to land levels, such as adding retaining walls or excavating large amounts of soil, you may need to obtain planning permission. This is because such changes can have an impact on the surrounding environment and neighbouring properties.
- Listed buildings: If your property is a listed building, you may need to obtain planning permission for any changes to the garden that could affect the building’s appearance or character.
- Trees: If you plan to remove or prune trees on your property, you may need to obtain permission from your local council. Some trees are protected by Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) and may not be removed or pruned without permission.
It’s always a good idea to check with your local council before undertaking any major landscaping projects, especially if you are unsure whether planning permission is required.
What are the three types of landscaping?
The three main types of landscaping are:
- Functional landscaping: This type of landscaping is designed to improve the functionality and usability of outdoor spaces. It may include features such as outdoor seating areas, walkways, lighting, and irrigation systems.
- Aesthetic landscaping: This type of landscaping is focused on improving the visual appeal of outdoor spaces. It may include features such as flower beds, ornamental trees, water features, and decorative hardscaping.
- Ecological landscaping: This type of landscaping is designed to promote biodiversity and environmental sustainability. It may include features such as native plants, rain gardens, composting systems, and natural water filtration systems.
While these three types of landscaping are distinct, they are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Many landscaping projects incorporate elements of all three types in order to create a functional, beautiful, and sustainable outdoor space.
What should be included in landscaping?
The specific elements that should be included in landscaping can vary depending on the needs and goals of the project. However, some common elements that are often included in landscaping projects include:
- Plants: Landscaping typically involves the selection and placement of plants, such as flowers, trees, and shrubs, to create a visually appealing and functional outdoor space. The specific plants chosen will depend on factors such as climate, soil conditions, and desired aesthetic.
- Hardscaping: This includes any non-living elements of the landscape, such as walkways, patios, retaining walls, and water features. Hardscaping can add functionality and visual interest to a landscape.
- Lighting: Outdoor lighting can add ambiance and security to a landscape. It can be used to highlight key features, create a focal point, or provide safety and security.
- Irrigation: Proper irrigation is essential to maintaining a healthy landscape. Depending on the size and complexity of the project, an irrigation system may be necessary to ensure that plants receive adequate water.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to keeping a landscape looking its best. This may include tasks such as pruning, mowing, fertilizing, and pest control.
Ultimately, the specific elements included in landscaping will depend on the goals and needs of the project. A well-designed landscape should be both visually appealing and functional, and should take into account factors such as climate, soil conditions, and local regulations.
At Landscaping Kingswood, we specialize in creating beautiful, functional, and sustainable outdoor spaces that enhance the value and appeal of your property. Our comprehensive landscaping services include everything from plant selection and hardscaping to irrigation and lighting. We offer tailored solutions to meet your specific needs and budget, whether you’re looking to create a new garden, improve an existing one, or maintain a commercial property. With our expert guidance and attention to detail, we can help you create a landscape that’s both beautiful and functional, while also promoting biodiversity and environmental sustainability.
Don’t settle for a boring or neglected outdoor space. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can transform your landscape into a stunning and functional outdoor oasis.
Green spaces to visit, and get inspiration from:
Kingswood is also a village located in the county of Surrey, England. Here are some nice outdoor places to visit in and around Kingswood, Surrey:
- Banstead Downs: This large open space located just a few miles from Kingswood is a great place to enjoy a walk or a picnic. It features expansive grasslands and heathland, as well as a golf course.
- Box Hill: This iconic landmark located in the North Downs is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Visitors can enjoy walking, cycling, and horse riding trails, as well as stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Reigate Hill: Another beautiful spot in the North Downs, Reigate Hill offers miles of walking and cycling trails, as well as panoramic views over the Weald.
- Gatton Park: This historic parkland located just a short drive from Kingswood features beautiful gardens, lakes, and woodland, as well as a Japanese garden and an ornamental parterre.
- Epsom Downs: This expansive open space is famous for its horse racing heritage, but it’s also a great place to enjoy a walk or a picnic. Visitors can take in views of the surrounding countryside and spot wildlife such as skylarks and kestrels.
Whether you’re looking for a leisurely stroll or a more challenging hike, there are plenty of outdoor places to explore in and around Kingswood, Surrey.
Having a blueprint of how things should look on paper is nice, but if you are not knowledgeable about how to execute it, what was the purpose of creating it in the first place? Kingswood Landscaping only employs the finest and brightest in landscaping development because we are results-oriented and recognise that excellent design is ineffective without proper execution.
Kingswood Landscaping is committed to offering you the finest landscaping services. We want to help you create a garden that you can be proud of, where you can unwind and won’t consume your time. We can help you create the garden of your dreams with our expert landscaping team’s wealth of knowledge. We’ll discuss your landscaping project in detail to learn how you plan to use your garden, what kind of plants you’d like to see, how much sunlight your garden receives each year, and what you want your garden to look like.
We work all across Kingswood, in Surrey KT20